Are you excited about Android, mobile apps and launching products to millions of users? Join AppTornado!
in Zürich, CH or Utrecht, NL
At AppTornado, we build AppBrain, a worldwide app promotion system. With a team of 8 people we provide promotion and monetization tools to thousands of advertisers and Android developers around the world.
We are looking for a product manager to take charge of our app promotion system and bring it to the next level. As a product manager, you internalize and extend our vision and you clearly communicate our strategy. You know our market, our users, our product, and our competition. You come up with new products and changes to our current products that help our customers win. You drive the team to execute these changes quickly and effectively. You motivate, you persuade. You drive alignment with the team--because of your clear communication, the team knows where we are, what we're doing and why.
You will create documents (FAQs, web pages, internal documentation, marketing material) that clearly communicate what we offer to our client base. You are the face of our product to our clients and their main contact point. You will be responsible for bringing forward adjustments that need to be made to our system based on our customer's needs and feedback. You will drive product initiatives from inception to execution.
You will work closely together in a small team with a graphics designer, a number of engineers and the founders of the company.
- A bachelor's (preferably master's) degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
- Technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers
- Several years of product management experience in technology, preferably in mobile
- An entrepreneurial work style, you're a self-starter
- An unmatched eye for quality and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- An analytical and metrics driven work style
- Native-level English and crisp, effective communication skills, both written and oral
- A broad understanding of web & internet technologies, application development tech, and IT infrastructure; direct ad tech experience is a plus.
Apply for this job
We are looking forward to your application! Please send your resume and motivational letter directly to [email protected]Apply now!
For more information contact:
Mathijs Vogelzang for the Utrecht office:
[email protected] or 06-5598 2648
Uwe Maurer for the Zürich office:
We don't accept candidates through recruitment agencies, and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We use modern open source technologies
We solve problems using technology and enjoy working with powerful open source software like Ubuntu, git, eclipse, Android, GWT, Jetty, Cassandra, Jenkins, Postgresql, Protocol Buffers, LevelDB, Guava, Graphite, and haproxy. We are continually learning and evaluating new technologies to stay ahead.