Are you excited about Android, mobile apps and launching products to millions of users? Join AppTornado!
Software Engineer Java/Android
in Utrecht, NL or Zürich, CH
At AppTornado, we build AppBrain, a worldwide app promotion system. With a team of 8 people we provide promotion and monetization tools to thousands of advertisers and Android developers around the world.
As part of a small team you will be working on exciting and challenging problems:
- Writing fast and robust server code that scales to millions of users.
- Building simple, intuitive yet powerful user interfaces.
- Creating great mobile apps that our users love.
Our company is technology driven, and we encourage our engineers to take ownership from end to end.
- High energy, motivation, problem solving skills
- Strong coding skills in Java
- A solid understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, AJAX) and Linux
- Android or Google Web Toolkit experience is a plus
- Programming contest experience (ACM, TopCoder) is a plus
- Good command of English
Apply for this job
We are looking forward to your application! Please send your resume and motivational letter directly to [email protected]Apply now!
For more information contact:
Mathijs Vogelzang for the Utrecht office:
[email protected] or 06-5598 2648
Uwe Maurer for the Zürich office:
We don't accept candidates through recruitment agencies, and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We use cutting edge technologies
We solve problems using technology and enjoy working with powerful open source software like Ubuntu, git, eclipse, Android, GWT, Jetty, Cassandra, Protocol Buffers, LevelDB, Guava, Graphite, and haproxy. We are continually learning and evaluating new technologies to stay ahead.